- All ticket sales are final.There are no refunds or cancellations on any order, for any reason.
- All tickets can be exchanged for another date of the same show by returning your ticket to the Little Theatre Box Office within 48 hours prior to your original ticket date so we have the opportunity to sell that seat.
- Exchanges after your original ticket date will incur a $10 per ticket surcharge, if tickets are available.
- Replacement of lost or missing tickets will incur a $10 per ticket surcharge, if tickets are available.
- If Little Theatre cancels a performance or event, and there is no rescheduled date, refunds are available on request. Rescheduled events will use the OLD tickets for the NEW date.
- VIP seats are the first six rows in the house.
- All areas are first-come, first-served.
- Single tickets for comedies and dramas are $25 VIP or $19 for General seating.
- Single tickets for musicals are $29 VIP or $25 for General seating.
Order tickets online through by clicking here.
Please note that listed prices do not include applicable fees. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Please note there is a $2.50 service fee per ticket when ordering online.
Order by Phone
Box Office: 860.647.9824
Please note there is a $1 service fee per ticket.
Order at the Box Office
Visit the Box Office Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm. Our volunteers are ready to assist!
Tickets can also be purchased at the door 90 minutes prior to performances, if available.
Subscribers get the best prices! Order at least three of the five shows from the current season to receive special pricing. Subscriptions cannot be purchased online. Please call (860) 647-9824 to purchase a subscription.