Saturday, October 22, 2016
$30 General / $75 VIP
Marilyn and Dick Neumayer, Gala Chairs
Michele and Tim O'Neil, Honorary Gala Chairs
On October 22, 2016, the Little Theatre of Manchester will host our 2016 fundraising gala: OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EVENIN'. In honor of our final show of the season, Rodgers and Hammerstein’s OKLAHOMA!, we will offer a country-western theme and menu.
The Little Theatre of Manchester at Cheney Hall is a cultural center for the people of Greater Manchester and beyond. We strive to introduce our community to great works of theatre arts, instilling within them an appreciation of the humanities, including the arts, music, and literature. Proceeds from the evening will allow Little Theatre to continue this work.
In celebration of OKLAHOMA!, guests are invited to come dressed in your best festive country western attire or cocktail casual!
- Begin the celebration at 7pm with a cocktail reception, featuring signature drinks from Tito’s Handmade Vodka!
- Enjoy an open bar, including samples from Manchester’s newest brewery (and new Cheney Hall neighbor) Labyrinth Brewing Company.
- At 7:30, sit to enjoy a delicious sit-down dinner from CW's Chops 'N' Catch. Owner Corey Wry has designed a menu themed to the night, including country ham & chili jam biscuit sliders, sausage & rice chowder shots, sliced petite Beef tender & BBQ country pork rib duo, pecan pie mousse…and much, much more!
- Get lucky with our Grab Bag Auction! For $50, you can randomly select an item from a themed grab bag and are guaranteed to win an item valued at $50 or more! Check back soon for a sneak peek of our grab back items!
- Come a bit later at 9pm for passed desserts and open bar
- Raise those paddles at 9:30pm for a live auction and program, featuring a sneak peek performance from LTM's upcoming Oklahoma!
- Get your dancing shoes ready at 10:00pm for live music for one of Manchester's top hottest bands!
In addition to tickets to the Gala, sponsors receive brand-highlighting recognition. Contact Dwayne Harris at email@example.com for more information.