When planning your visit to the theatre, be sure to include a visit to one of our fine dining partners for special offers and discounts. Scroll down to see more information on all these wonderful local establishments.
- 21 OAK
- Bistro on Main
- The Hungry Tiger Music Club & Cafe
- Labyrinth Brewing Company
- Pho 99
Bistro on Main will honor your ticket or stub for the run of that production and will provide 15% off food. Food only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Limited to one (1) per table.
- About Bistro on Main: Bistro on Main is a social enterprise owned and operated by the Manchester Area Conference of Churches (MACC Charities). As a social enterprise, our mission is twofold: (1) delivering an exceptional dining experience for our guests, while (2) breaking cycles of poverty through transitional employment and work readiness training.Inspired by both classical and modern French bistros, we are a scratch kitchen focused on using high-quality local, seasonal, sustainable ingredients including farm-to-table poultry, dairy and produce; dock-to-chef sustainable seafood; and locally produced artisan products like cheeses, breads and charcuterie.
- Website: https://www.bistro-on-main.com/
- Address: 867 Main St, Manchester, CT 06040
- Phone: (860) 432-5267
Present your show ticket (or on-line receipt) and receive one (1) free appetizer with purchase of dinner. Valid ticket from show weekend only. Dine-in Only. Cannot combined with other offers. Limited to one (1) per table. RESERVATIONS ENCOURAGED
About 21 Oak: Edible Connecticut™ is a fresh and natural plant-based cuisine. preparing seasonal vegetarian and vegan meals using local ingredients. Focusing on nutritional, well balanced meals with distinct flavors coming through in clear vibrant tastes. Chef Shawn Dickensheets is a Certified Executive Chef through the American Culinary Federation. He has been working in restaurants for over 35 years. Before opening 21 OAK Chef Shawn developed his vegetarian and vegan palette through a series of spectacular pop-up dinners in the Manchester region that received rave reviews. This delicious food is now available on a daily basis for the whole community.
Address: 21 Oak Street Manchester, CT 06040
Present your show ticket and pay NO COVER (Thursday - Sunday) and receive 10% off your entire bill. Dine-in Only. Cannot combined with other offers. Limited to one (1) per table.
- About The Hungry Tiger Music Club & Cafe:The Hungry Tiger Music Club & Café has been family owned & operated since 1982! Voted BEST NEIGHBORHOOD BAR & GRILL, The Hungry Tiger features live entertainment nightly with a late-night menu until 11pm. Also, if you would like to sit outside, they offer patio dining and an excellent beer selection. They feature specialty sandwiches, specialty salads, a wide selection of burgers (including "create your own burger", as well as a large selection of dinner entrees (steaks, ribs, chicken, fish, Mexican). We also have a children's menu and, of course, drinks and desserts. Click HERE to check out their menu! CELEBRATING 37 YEARS IN MANCHESTER!After dinner, stick around for live entertainment!!
- Address: 120 Charter Oak St. Manchester, CT 06040
- Phone: (860) 649-1195
- Website: thehungrytiger.com
Present your show ticket and/or receipt and receive 10% off your entire bill. Cannot combined with other offers. Limited to one (1) per table.
- About Labyrinth Brewing Company: We are a craft brewery in the historic district of Manchester, CT and just a couple of blocks away from Cheney Hall. Our 135+ year-old historic space houses our production facility, tap room, and art gallery that features works by local artists. Our beer wizards aim to deliver a brewery experience unlike any other through an unsurpassed focus on quality, creativity and community.Visit our welcoming tap room and try some of our beers! Our beer wizards are currently pouring full pours and flights of our brews.Tap Room Hours
Mon – Thu 4pm-9pm
- Address: 148 Forest St. Manchester, CT 06040
- Phone: (860) 791-2295
- Website: www.lbc.beer
Pho 99 will honor your ticket or stub for the run of that production and will provide 10% off food with a $30.00 minimum purchase. Food only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Dine-in only.
- About Pho 99:Welcome to Pho 99, a local Vietnamese restaurant located in Manchester, CT and the surrounding areas. We offer a variety of contemporary and authentic Vietnamese dishes. All of our top of the line beef are simmered and marinated are prepped in-house for 24 hours. Our goal is to give you a first class South Asian experience by serving Vietnamese food that is always freshly made. The types of food we serve to our customers include homemade pho, Vietnamese beef stew, egg rolls, soup, fresh smoothies, bubble tea, and more. We'll be glad to accommodate those with allergies and have a gluten-free diet. Additionally, we operate as restaurant venue where we can host special events such as birthday parties.
- Website: https://www.manchesterpho.com/
- Address: 242 Broad St, Manchester, CT 06040
- Phone: (860) 436-5300
So there's something for everyone and every taste! Check their various times and dates to be sure they're open, and if reservations are needed. If you're going before a show, let them know so they can honor your time commitment.