Coming in August!
Barefoot In The Park
Barefoot in the Park – Sweet and funny, this slice of life was written by one of our favorite playwrights, Neil Simon. Corie and Paul Bratter are newlyweds. You’ll see their first home — an apartment on the top floor of a brownstone in New York City. During the course of four days, they learn to become a married couple, facing the usual daily ups-and-downs and facing the question of “do opposites attract?” Corrie dreams of Paul becoming more easy-going, to, for example, run “barefoot in the park.”Learn More
- Show Dates August 14-16, 21-23, and 28-30, 2015
- Ticket Prices $24 for VIP / $19 for General Seating
Back by popular demand!
An Obie Award-winning whirlwind tour of a forbidden zone, THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES introduces a wildly divergent gathering of female voices, including a six-year-old girl, a septuagenarian New Yorker, a vagina workshop participant, a woman who witnesses the birth of her granddaughter, a Bosnian survivor of rape, and a feminist happy to have found a man who “liked to look at it.”
Directed by Debi Freund
- Show Dates September 18-20 and 24-27
- Show Times Thursday (9/24) at 7:30 pm, Friday & Saturday at 8 pm, and Sunday at 2pm
- Ticket Prices Cabaret Seating – All Tickets $20
Shrek, the Musical
Shrek, the Musical – It’s time for fairy tales in this wonderful musical adventure of an ogre whose quiet life has been infested with well-known story-book characters, an over-the-top best friend Donkey and the surprise of his life — falling in love with a Princess. Composer: Jeanine Tesori, Book and Lyrics: David Lindsay-Abaire. A tale for the whole family about an ogre we’ve all come to know and love! And, don’t ‘kid’ yourself, this show is not just for kids!
Directed by John Pike
- Show Dates November 6-8, 13-15, and 20-22, 2015
- Show Times 8PM on Friday and Saturday Nights
2PM Matinees on Sunday and one on Saturday, November 21, 2015
- Ticket Prices $29 for VIP / $24 for General Seating